Why Dark Skin People Rule the World
Most of us associate power and success with having light skin, but we couldn’t be further from the truth. Over the years, dark skin people have made great strides in the world and have become powerful leaders, influencers and icons. This article will explore why dark skin people rule the world, discussing their remarkable successes and inspiring stories.
History of Dark Skin People
Throughout history, dark skin people have suffered from a variety of forms of discrimination. From European colonization to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade, most of their struggles have taken place during a period of displacement and displacement of power. Despite the challenges, dark skin people have continued to excel and carve out their place in history, paving the way for generations to come.
Modern Struggles and Achievements
Today, dark skin people continue to face challenges of inequality and racism. However, dark skin people have also achieved great success over the past few decades and are today, powerful and inspiring leaders in their respective fields. Here are some of the amazing achievements dark skin people have claimed over the years:
• Oprah Winfrey – Oprah Winfrey is perhaps one of the most influential African-American women in modern history. She has achieved incredible success as an actress, producer, entrepreneur, philanthropist and activist.
• Barack Obama – Barack Obama is the first African-American to serve as the President of the United States. He is also a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, and a renowned author and public speaker.
• Rihanna – Rihanna has become one of the world’s biggest stars and is one of the best-selling artists in the US. She is also an entrepreneur, philanthropist and fashion designer.
• Will Smith – Will Smith has starred in an array of successful films and is one of the highest-grossing actors in film history. He is also a successful rapper, producer and entrepreneur.
• Trevor Noah – Trevor Noah is a South African comedian, actor and writer. He is well-known as the host of The Daily Show and has become an influential voice for the younger generation.
• Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a Nigerian author who has gained widespread recognition for her work which explores themes of feminism, identity and race. She is also the recipient of the National Book Critics Circle Award.
• Beyoncé – Beyoncé is one of the most successful recording artists of all time. She is a multi-platinum selling artist and entrepreneur, who is also recognized for her impact on female empowerment and activism.
Successful Businesses Owned by Dark Skin People
It’s not just in Hollywood and entertainment that dark skin people are making a powerful impact. Here are some of the top business owned by dark skin people:
• Madam CJ Walker Beauty Culture – This line of beauty products is led by dark skin entrepreneur, Madam CJ Walker. She developed a variety of salon staples including wigs, hair pomades and other styling products with an emphasis on ensuring customers had access to professional-quality solutions.
• Fenty Beauty – Fenty Beauty is Rihanna’s popular line of cosmetics and beauty products. It is the one of the biggest brands in the beauty industry and its mission is to ensure that everyone has access to high-quality and affordable solutions.
• 10 X Development Plan – 10 X Development Plan is a South African owned business led by entrepreneur Trevor Manuel. The company provides tailored investment strategies based on individual ambitions and goals.
• The Obama Foundation – The Obama Foundation is an organization founded by Barack and Michelle Obama. The foundation is committed to inspiring citizens to take action and works hard to develop initiatives and programs that advance civic engagement.
• Peloton – Peloton is a leader in interactive fitness. Led by dark skin CEO and co-founder, John Foley the company produces innovative exercise machines connected to an expansive library of classes.
• CKB Ltd – CKB Ltd is a Nigerian owned company that provides enterprise solutions for both private and public businesses. It also offers an array of services including consultations, system integration and application development.
The Impact of Dark Skin People
Dark skin people have inspired many. They have taken the world by storm, with their ingenuity, determination and strength. They have shown that through hard work and dedication, you can achieve great things, no matter what obstacles are in your way. They have also shown us that if you believe in yourself and stay true to your dreams, you can become extremely successful and make a huge impact on the world.
Dark skin people have come a long way and have achieved great success, despite facing many challenges along the way. They prove that color should never be a barrier to achieving your dreams. They are powerful influencers, icons and business leaders and serve as an inspiration to people all over the world. Dark skin people absolutely rule the world and it’s about time that more people acknowledged and celebrated their remarkable accomplishments.